Colt's Staff application

What is your in-game name? Colt

What is your SteamID64?STEAM_1:0:198637391

Why do you want to be Staff ? I want to be staff because I have seen how undermanned you guys have been when the server is at 100+ players. I have heard feedbacks from admins that they are so undermanned by the amount of reports that is coming through and asks other staff to help. Sometimes its full and the staff they ask can't join so it leaves just 5-10 staff to handle over 90 people. I have witnessed also that you have been so overly overwhelmed that some staff gets annoyed because there are 20+ reports that are reported by Minges.

What can you offer that other applicants can't? I would offer staffing experience. I have immense patient, I am structured, I like to keep things organized, I would offer almost daily support when needed. I am active on discord. I am punctual

Do you have any previous experience as staff? List server names and IPs if possible. I have been staff on multiple DarkRP servers. It ranged from Trial-Mod to HeadAdmin. I was once an Owner for my own DarkRP server. It got at peak 15, the others got peak 30+, From those experiences How to deal with certain situations that comes. I learned that being patient and having good temper was the way to handle sits. Most of the servers were DarkRP. I have handled around 500+ sits in my career and I hope to rank that up more here. On those servers

Tell us about yourself? I am a 16 year old boy from land that lives in CANADA I love playing video games, Like all sorts. I am studying in college for the next 3 years, I love pizza, I love Ice cream.

Do you have a mic? Yes

Are you active in our Discord server? yes

How old are you? 16

How often do you play on the DarkRP server? I am on server 2 a lot and i do help be making reports.

How will you deal with players who break the rules? I would create a sit, Get the accuser and the suspect together and hear them out, I would ask for evidence like screenshots or anything if the broken rule can't be traced in the logs of said suspect, If the suspect was guilty I would punish said suspect according to the servers staffing policy, otherwise I would punish him for how severs the rule breaking was.

What timezone are you located in? EST

OP • Posted 5 months ago

Denied

Copypasted app, repost it being original please

Posted 5 months ago

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by a moderator. You are no longer able to post here.