Dann's Staff Application :D

1. What is your in-game name? Disco Dann/Lickin the good finger
  2. What is your SteamID64? 76561198139576255
  3. Why do you want to be staff? Well simple I get bored lately so I think it would be nice to be staff on the server it gives me something to do and I also have staff experience from many servers
  4. What can you offer that other applicants can't? Well like I said I have good staff experience from servers I've been staff.
  5. Do you have any previous experience as staff? List server names and IPs if possible. Yes List: Hawkservers: IP 51.38.92.230:27015 This is the most recent server I've been staff on
  6. Tell us about yourself. I'm 18 years old who does level 3 brickwork in college who also plays gmod
  7. Do you have a mic? Yes
  8. Are you active in our Discord server? Kind of
  9. How old are you? 18
  10. How often do you play on the DarkRP server? Pretty often
  11. How will you deal with players who break the rules? depending on what they do if someone rdms I would warn them if they do it again I would warn and jail them
  12. What timezone are you located in? GMT

OP • Posted 5 months ago

+REP Good players Knows ULX No longer allowed staff on my server because of this app :)

Posted 5 months ago

*WOW Rude *

OP • Posted 5 months ago

Hey, after some consideration we're actually going to hold off on accepting any new staff for the moment, just until we get the server more stable and add stuff like logs. Not saying you're denied (or accepted either), but just note that a proper reply to this app will be given in a few days.

Posted 5 months ago

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by a moderator. You are no longer able to post here.