Mod apply

1. What is your in-game name?Jonas
  2. What is your SteamID64? 76561198280796617
  3. Why do you want to be staff?I would like to help the server and i would like to help with anything to discord to Server raiders on the server and i want to realy help you to become a good server like a Master server.
  4. What can you offer that other applicants can't?i dont know maybe i have been admin on some other servers and i know almost all commands.
  5. Do you have any previous experience as staff? List server names and IPs if possible. ok so the thing is the servers have been removed they got raided and stuff so yeah sorry.
  6. Tell us about yourself. im kinda a minge but im still a nice guy im 13years old and my name is Jonas gudmundsson i live in sweden and i like to play on the computer im kinda a nerd
  7. Do you have a mic? yes i do
  8. Are you active in our Discord server? No i havent got it
  9. How old are you? 13years old
  10. How often do you play on the DarkRP server? first time on
  11. How will you deal with players who break the rules?I will do !menu and ban or kick him or jail or so do i do!ban !kick
  12. What timezone are you located in?Sweden

OP • Posted 10 months ago

Denied

• Can't spell or use grammar properly
  • Not proficient in using Markdown as evident by how this is formatted
  • Application whipped up in 3 minutes after first joining, seems to only be here to be a mod and not to actually enjoy the server
  • Claims to want to help the discord, etc. but hasn't joined the discord at the time of posting, further reflecting the above point

Please put more effort into your application next time. It really does seem like you're only here to be a mod.

Posted 10 months ago

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by a moderator. You are no longer able to post here.