Jack's Staff Application

1. What is your in-game name? JackGamesFTW

2. What is your SteamID64? 76561198145669259

3. Why do you want to be staff? Well, I would like to be staff to help out the server. I feel that this is a good server and I would like to see it succeed. I would also like to help stop any rule breakers and help any person that needs help.

4. What can you offer that other applicants can't? Well, I have over 1000 hours on Garry's mod, the experience of being staff on a darkrp server and owning a darkrp server plus I might be able to help any staff that doesn't really understand commands if I know that command.

5. Do you have any previous experience as staff? List server names and IPs if possible. Well, I have owned my own DarkRP server and Deathrun server before. I was either trial-mod or mod on a darkrp server before I left because of how the staff team was run. and then I was mod/senior mod on a darkrp server. I cannot provide any server names or ip's as the servers are gone now so I forgot the server names.

6. Tell us about yourself. Well, I'm a 15 year old who likes to play rust, Garry's mod and code some stuff.

7. Do you have a mic? Yes

8. Are you active in our Discord server? I am active a little bit. I can be more active in it if that is needed. If I'm ever inactive it's probably because I am doing school work but ill be sure to come on the discord either way.

9. How old are you? I am 15 years old. ( 16 in March )

10. How often do you play on the DarkRP server? I would say pretty often but I wasn't on for like 1-3 days as I've had a lot of school work but apart from that I've already been on for over a day.

11. How will you deal with players who break the rules? Well depending on the rule that they broke at the time it could be a warning, jail, kick or ban if they have already done this type of stuff before and they were warned for it maybe a higher punishment would be needed.

12. What timezone are you located in? My timezone is GMT.

OP • Posted 10 months ago

+Rep Knows the rules Knows how to use ulx Been staff before

Posted 10 months ago

~snip~

Posted 10 months ago

Rejected

https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=4266 you seem to be lying about your age on this other application. If you could clarify this, and maybe provide some form of verification (I don't care how) I'll reconsider.

Posted 10 months ago

We would also like you to clarify why you own this website: https://skidploit.xyz/memberlist.php

Posted 10 months ago

To be fair jacob the hawk staff app he made looks like a joke app

If you reread it

Posted 10 months ago

To be fair jacob the hawk staff app he made looks like a joke app

All the more reason to deny this, he clearly doesn't take himself seriously.

Posted 10 months ago

Well, I made that staff app as a joke because my friend Stubbo was a developer there ( you can ask him for my age ) and plus it also states my real date of birth there. The site was for old Roblox / Roblox scripts and Minecraft stuff when I played it back then I've pretty much abanded that as I hardly play those games anymore plus I don't want to continue with that, and I haven't logged onto that for like 7 months.

OP • Posted 10 months ago

Accepted

Posted 10 months ago

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by a moderator. You are no longer able to post here.