Link's Staff app.

1. What is your in-game name? Link
  2. What is your SteamID64? STEAM_0:0:93317585
  3. Why do you want to be staff? I wanna try to help this server as much as possible.
  4. What can you offer that other applicants can't? Thats a really perspective question, i dont really know what others have so i cant say what i do have that they dont but i am a good friend of Ruby Rose and played with him on another server which i was a T-Mod for that server.
  5. Do you have any previous experience as staff? List server names and IPs if possible. Yes i do, I was A T-Mod on Aspiriation(currently closed)
  6. Tell us about yourself. Im just a fun guy that does like to make friends. Im overall a very friendly personm but can ad will be serious when needed to.
  7. Do you have a mic? Yes
  8. Are you active in our Discord server? Yes
  9. How old are you? 22 years old
  10. How often do you play on the DarkRP server? Pretty often. I wouldnt say im on all day everyday cuz i have to work but will be on whenever possible.
  11. How will you deal with players who break the rules? If there is a enough proof to say that he/she did break any rules then i will punish them according to what their action was. and what the rules say.
  12. What timezone are you located in? Eastern Standard Time.

OP • Posted 7 months ago

Denied for lying

How often do you play on the DarkRP server? Pretty often

Posted 6 months ago

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by a moderator. You are no longer able to post here.