Lil Muppet staff app

1. What is your in-game name? lil Muppet
  2. What is your SteamID64? 76561198213563841
  3. Why do you want to be staff? Its been a while since I have been staff but I want help others resolve thier problems and help the community grow and thrive I also want to have a fair and a unbiased platform were they can solve thier resolutions from each side.
  4. What can you offer that other applicants can't? I'm a unbiased person and i want to help and not abuse my powers to make Dark RP hell for other players.
  5. Do you have any previous experience as staff? List server names and IPs if possible. I have no ip's because most servers ran out of funds. Owner 2x, Co-owner 3x, super-admin 3x, Head admin 2x, admin 3x, Mod 4x
  6. Tell us about yourself. I am a nice and kind person i like to think im funny but some people don't im forgiving and not quicked tempered and give as much help as i can to others
  7. Do you have a mic? Yes
  8. Are you active in our Discord server? yes, but i don't have the rank
  9. How old are you? 15
  10. How often do you play on the DarkRP server? Im going to start becoming a regular player because i like the server
  11. How will you deal with players who break the rules? I will deal with them as the rules tell me and handle them professionally
  12. What timezone are you located in? EDT or UTC -4

OP • Posted 3 months ago