These are the rules of Arion Servers DarkRP. All players are expected to follow these, failure to do so will result in punishment by a staff member. If you believe you were punished unfairly, please make an appeal thread on the forums.
- You are allowed to kill players who are willingly endangering your life, property, or freedom without any warning.
- Otherwise, you may not kill others except in the cases of raiding/mugging/etc.
- Other players cannot raid you if you have a building sign up. However, you are not allowed to have entities inside your base if one is present.
- You must remove your building sign if you are not building.
- Every keypad present in your base must have exactly one associated fading door.
- You are not allowed to have dud (non-functional) keypads.
- It must be obvious which keypad is associated with which fading door.
- You are allowed to block off every entrance to your base except for one obvious one.
- Killboxes and crouch bases are not allowed.
- The maximum amount of fading doors you are allowed to have in a base is 4.
- You must allow 10 minutes to pass between raids.
- Raids may not last longer than 10 minutes.
- You are not required to advert or otherwise inform anyone that you are commencing a raid.
- You may not raid a base with a building sign present.
- You must leave a base you are raiding immediately after the raid has concluded. You may not occupy it.
- You may kill anyone within the raid zone during a raid, whether they are participating or not.
- All fading doors must be activated through a keypad or a button during a raid. You may not use a physical key on your keyboard.
- The minimum duration a keypad must be open for is 4 seconds.
- You are not allowed to damage attackers if it is impossible for said attackers to have direct line of sight on your playermodel. It does not matter if they can't see you either.
Fair Game Rule
We implement a modified form of NLR called FGR, or Fair Game Rule.
- You are not allowed to return to a base you are raiding when you die unless you have at least one alive partner there, until the raid is over.
- You may not kill a person whom has just killed you for revenge, without reason.
- Maximum mug amount is $5,000.
- You must give your victims at least 10 seconds to oblige.
- You may kill your victim if they display obvious hostile intent. This does not include if they already had a weapon equipped before the mug.
- You may kill your victim if they display a clear attempt to escape from the mugging.
- The maximum ransom you may hold a player for is $15,000.
- You may hold a player for a maxmium of 15 minutes only. When time is up, you may either kill them or let them go.
- You may not scam other players out of ransom money.
- You may only take a hostage once every 20 minutes.
- Your character may not use information beyond their knowledge in their current life. This includes information retrieved from the killfeed, previous lives, OOC chat, etc.
You are able to protect players that you are engaged in roleplay relation with. This includes:
- Faction (Job) Members
- Party Members
- Hired/Working Together (e.g. Guards)
- Customer Relationship (e.g. Gun dealer and customer, during a sale)
- Those who control the mayoral terminal inside the PD control the city's laws, and are able to enforce them. This may only be a job under the faction category.
- Police forces, such as the Mayor, Police Officers, and SWAT, are not allowed to base anywhere other than inside the PD.
Removed Conventional Rules
- FearRP does not exist on this server. This means that players may retaliate as they choose in response to a mug, etc.
- FailRP does not exist on this server.
- You may not prop kill, prop push, prop surf, prop climb, etc.
These rules are subject to change at any time without warning. Last updated on 9/22/2018.